ICLASS 2015 will be held 23-27 August 2015 in Tainan Taiwan. Note that abstracts are being accepted for ICLASS-2015 and are due 28 Feb 2015
• Deadline for Abstract Submission: February 28, 2015
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance: April 1, 2015
• Deadline for Full-Paper Submission: May 15, 2015
• Notification of Full-Paper Acceptance: July 15, 2015
• Deadline of Early-Bird Registration: July 31, 2015
• Conference Date: August 23-27, 2015
ICLASS 2015 is the 13th International Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems. Beginning in 1978 in the city of Tokyo, ILASS International gathers members every three years from the Asian, American, and European regional sections for the mutual exchange of scientific and technical information and the promotion of membership in each ILASS body. The triennial conference focus is interdisciplinary and covers many topics related to theory and modeling, experimental observation and instrumentation, design, and operation and applications in the fields of atomization and spray systems. All the participants in the conference will have a great opporunity to get the latest information and a firsthand exchange of experiences. We would like to invite you to ICLASS 2015 where we are creating an environment that will promotes international communication and collaboration, provides the highest quality technical program, and inspire you in Tainan, the oldest city of Taiwan.
All aspects of atomization and spray processes will be covered, including, but not limited to:
· Measurement instrumentation and diagnostic equipment development related to sprays for drop size, drop velocity and impact, drop concentration, patternation, film thickness, and vapor concentration.
· Computational modeling, fundamental analysis and simulation of flow phenomena inside and outside of atomizers.
· Experimental design, operation, and performance of liquid (and metal) atomizers and spray systems.
· Application areas
o Rockets, turbines, and all other combustion engines
o Spray systems as they relate to advanced energy conversion devices and processes
o Food processing, agricultural and environmental (including reactors, spray dryers, humidifiers, and coatings)
o Medical, therapeutic and biological sprays
o Liquid and powder metallurgy
o Fire suppression, security, and safety